PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) as one of the State Owned Enterprises (SOEs) engaged in the services of airport is committed to applying the principles of corporate governance: Good Corporate Governance (GCG), a code of conduct as well as the laws and regulations in force in all of its activities. These commitments are expected to maintain the existence of the company in achieving the aims and objectives of the company. Related to the above, PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) strives to ensure that GCG and internal control systems that exist have been quite effective against various risks. However, sometimes even both systems may be spared in providing early information about violations at PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero).
In line with this, we need a system or a standard mechanism at PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) to accommodate all complaints of violations or potential violations that may be harmful to the company. This system is indispensable in order to avoid losses and risks. PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) realize that the handling of any complaints of violations is one of certainty of enforcement of the rules and ethics of the company for all human PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) in the execution of their duties.
- The responsibility and authority of the management and implementation of the System Reporting Violations (Whistle Blowing System) currently are on the Board of Directors.
- Submitting the report alleged violations committed by the Rapporteur should provide information, evidence or allegation that is clearly on the occurrence of violations reported and the elements of 4W 1H, which is as follows: What (what the alleged breach is known Reporting?), Where (where acts of infringement happens / done?), when (when acts were perpetrated?), who (who was involved in the perpetration of these violations?), how (how acts were perpetrated?)
- The company opened its reporting access through the provision of application programs that can be accessed candidate Rapporteur.
- Reporting may include or not include the identity of identity (anonymous).
- Whistle Blowing System Management Team shall receive and resolve complaints of violations throughout the report has been supported with the required conditions.
- The company guarantees confidentiality and gives protection to the Rapporteur all reports of violations that it conveys is not a false report or defamation.
- The Company will protect the identity of the Party throughout the report on violations committed by the concerned cannot be proven conclusively.
Scope of Complaint
The scope of the complaint will be followed up by Whistle Blowing System Management Team is an action that could harm the Company, as follows:
- Misuse of Company facilities.
- Misappropriation of company money.
- Abuse of office for personal or group interests or other interests outside the Company.
- Embezzlement of Company assets.
- Reception, administration and demand gratification.
- Ethics violations and sexual misconduct.
- Leaking of confidential Company.
- Breach of discipline.
- Conflicts of interest.
The Authority Management System Reporting Violations (Whistle Blowing System)
- Alleged Violation by regular Employee / Employee Outsourcing / Employee by Employment Agreement Specific Time (PKWT) who work at the Company -> Handling of alleged violations related and / or performed by the Regular Employee / Employee Outsourcing / Employee by Employment Agreement Specific Time (PKWT) who works for Company, including the Management team Whistle Blowing System is the authority of the Director.
- Alleged Violation by the Board of Directors and / or Board of Commissioners -> Reports alleged violations related to and / or carried out by the Board of Directors and / or Board of Commissioners submitted to the Shareholders / Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs) for handling.
- Reports of alleged violations related and / or carried out by members of the Board of Directors can be acted upon by the Board of Commissioners accordance with its authority as stipulated by the General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) and the articles of association of the Company.
- Alleged Violation by the Organ Supporting BOC; handling of alleged violations related and / or performed by the Organ Supporting BOC adapted to the relevant provisions.
Mechanism Reporting System Violations (Whistle Blowing System)
- Rapporteur may report violations through the Application Whistle Blowing System at wbs.ap1.co.id
- Rapporteur submits a report on the alleged violations through complication Whistle Blowing System at wbs.ap1.co.id
- To speed up and simplify the process of follow-up reports, the Reporting -> can provide information about personal data (addresses, phone numbers, fax or e-mail address by an anonymous selection); must provide initial information that could be accounted for (the problems complained of, which is the subject of complaints or problems to be disclosed as well as the amount of loss (if it can be determined), and preferably one complaint only to a single issue in order to better focus the information submitted); parties involved (who is allegedly responsible for the incident, including witnesses and who or which party benefited or harmed); scene (location, pitch or operating unit a specific occurrence of the problem with the name, place or function in question); time of the incident (period of occurrence of the problem, whether it be months, years or a specific date when the problem occurred); how the problem occurred and the evidence that can be attached; information on whether these cases have been reported to the person or others; as well as information on whether a case is unprecedented.
- If required submission of hard copies of documents related to the alleged infringement (e.g. evidence) should be addressed to: Compliance and Regulation Department PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) Head Office in Jakarta, Kota Baru Bandar Kemayoran Kav B.12 Block 2, Jakarta 10610
- Submission of hard copies of documents related to the alleged violation by stating the reference number obtained from Whistle Blowing System Application documents will be sent.
Protection for Reporting and Reported
- The company is obliged to protect the Reporting of complaints.
- Protection Rapporteur complaints intended to encourage courage in reporting the violation.
- Protection Rapporteur include a guarantee of confidentiality of the identity of the Reporting and content of the report as well as security guarantees for the Reporting of the Company to the treatments that harm, such as unfair dismissal, demotion or promotion, intimidation, harassment or discrimination in all its forms and records a significant disadvantage in the data file personal.
- The company also guarantees the confidentiality of the identity of the Party over the alleged violation has not been proven.
- Reported must be given full opportunity to provide an explanation for the evidence found, including a defense if necessary.
- Protection for Reporting is done keeping in mind the principle of confidentiality between the Rapporteur with the Company. Disclosure of the confidential nature of this Rapporteur will clear the payments of guarantees of confidentiality given to him, and in certain cases may result in loss of protection to the Rapporteur.
Sanctions False Reporting
- For Individuals Businesses submit false reports or maliciously or reports that contain elements of bad faith that is adverse to the Company, may be penalized in accordance with the regulations of the Company or may be reported to law enforcement.
- For outsiders who submit false reports or maliciously or reports that contain elements of bad faith that is adverse to the Company, may be reported to law enforcement.